Ask an arborist for tree advice

Re: Algae on me Hibiscus?

Re: Algae on me Hibiscus?
Posted by: James_Martin (IP Logged)
Date: January 09, 2013 07:30

Since it is a matter about trees, I would suggest that you discuss with a tree expert and let him inspect the tree in question. Once he checks the green stuff which has covered the tree he will be in a better position to tell you how to get rid of it and whether it is of any immediate danger or not. These experts will be the best people to consult since they provide tree cutting services and are quite well known with various issues related to trees.

Subject Posted By Posted
|  Algae on me Hibiscus? BML 18/10/2012 14:37
||  Re: Algae on me Hibiscus? James_Martin 09/01/2013 07:30

Advice offered in this forum is of a general nature only. It is by its nature not based on any site investigation and should not be relied upon. Neither the forum administrator nor any contributor will be held liable for damages occurring as a result of relying on advice given here. You should contact a competent arboriculturist for a more detailed answer.