Ask an arborist

tree-care.info for tree advice

Budding (excuse the pun!) tree surgeon in Manchester

Budding (excuse the pun!) tree surgeon in Manchester
Posted by: davepalm (IP Logged)
Date: May 04, 2016 12:04

I'm not entirely sure how many on this forum live in or around Greater Manchester, but I have more or less just started out as an arborist and would be very happy to offer free help and advice to people in this area. After having a peek around at a lot of the trees in just my local hood, I was pretty appalled at the way they have been pruned. What a lot of people don't know is that you can actually kill a very healthy tree off rather quickly if you prune it excessively and in the wrong manner. In order to spread the word around about my new venture, I'd be really happy to take a look at any trees or indeed hedges or shrubs that you are experiencing issues with. My website can be found here at this link and you can reach me directly on 0161 241 2385. I'm looking forward to hearing from you so I can help out your lovely trees this Spring!

Subject Posted By Posted
|  Budding (excuse the pun!) tree surgeon in Manchester davepalm 04/05/2016 12:04

Advice offered in this forum is of a general nature only. It is by its nature not based on any site investigation and should not be relied upon. Neither the forum administrator nor any contributor will be held liable for damages occurring as a result of relying on advice given here. You should contact a competent arboriculturist for a more detailed answer.