Ask an arborist for tree advice

Re: Weeping willo

Re: Weeping willo
Posted by: Newt (IP Logged)
Date: November 04, 2007 05:33

Hi Marc,

Sounds like your willow has something called black canker. If you also have the spotting of the leaves it's called willow blight.


Subject Posted By Posted
|  Weeping willo Marc Liebmann 12/09/2007 15:16
||  Re: Weeping willo Newt 04/11/2007 05:33

Advice offered in this forum is of a general nature only. It is by its nature not based on any site investigation and should not be relied upon. Neither the forum administrator nor any contributor will be held liable for damages occurring as a result of relying on advice given here. You should contact a competent arboriculturist for a more detailed answer.