Cookies on tree-care.info
Essential site cookies
These cookies are essential to make the site work at all. They help our Content Management System (CMS) to work out what content to serve to you, keep track of your preferences, help CAPTCHA images to work and in restricted areas of the site check that you have logged in and are authorised to view the content. These cookies include:
- used in the main CMS to check if you are logged in and to construct the content served to you.
- used by the Ask an Arborist forum to check if you are logged in. These cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- various cookies used by Sympa, the sofware used for our mailing lists, to track logins and preferences
- authcode, user
- used to check authorisation in the UK Tree Care mailing list account management area. These cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- sp_authcode, sp_user
- used to check authorisation in the UKTC advertisers account section. These cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- topsitevisits, atsphp_sid_user_cp
- Used by the 'Top Tree Sites' section of the site to track preferences and logins to the user control panel
- used to check if you have already seen our cookie notice.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to help us improve the site and make it easier for visitors to find the information they most often look for. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site and the pages they visited. These cookies include:
These cookies include:
Turning off cookies
To opt out of analytic cookies, install the analytics opt-out tool.
If you wish to turn off cookies altogether, you can do this by configuring your browser. You can find information about how to do this for many different browsers at aboutcookies.org