Ask an arborist for tree advice

You are viewing an archive of old posts to the Ask an Arborist forum. New messages can not be posted here. Please visit the live forum if you wish to post a question.

Re: scale

Re : fungus -- DUANE
Posted by Newt , May 01,2005,13:14    Top of Thread   Forum

Hi Duane,

Could be cottony cushion scale, sweetgum scale or walnut scale. Use a horticultural oil. Timing of the spraying is critical for control so read the instructions carefully.

Also, please remove your caps lock from your keyboard. In computer language it means you are yelling and it's hard on the eyes.


Original Message Top of Thread Current page

Advice offered in this forum is of a general nature only. It is by its nature not based on any site investigation and should not be relied upon. Neither the forum administrator nor any contributor will be held liable for damages occurring as a result of relying on advice given here. You should contact a competent arboriculturist for a more detailed answer.