You are viewing an archive of old posts to the Ask an Arborist forum. New messages
can not be posted here. Please visit the live forum if you
wish to post a question.
- --- Newt ( Jul 21, 19:52, 2005 ) +1
- --- Scott Maclachlan ( Jul 23, 06:45, 2005 ) +2
- --- Newt ( Jul 23, 19:01, 2005 )
- --- BEVERLEY LINCOLN ( Jul 23, 20:43, 2005 ) +1
- --- Newt* ( Jul 23, 21:05, 2005 )
Advice offered in this forum is of a general nature only.
It is by its nature not based on any site investigation
and should not be relied upon. Neither the forum administrator
nor any contributor will be held liable for damages occurring
as a result of relying on advice given here. You should contact
a competent arboriculturist for a more detailed answer.