To continue in that vein here's one I had from my insurers ;-)
Have a good one everybody
SEASONAL GREETING TO YOU ALL (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPOUSES)
From me (hereinafter called the "Wishor") to you (hereinafter called the
"Wishee"), please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best
wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically
correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the
winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of
the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your
choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions
of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions
at all and a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically
uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar
year 2004, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other
cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age,
physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary
preference of the Wishee.
By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:
· This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.
· This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be
made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the Wishor
· This greeting implies no promise by the Wishor to actually implement any
of the wishes.
· This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the
restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain Wishees in certain
jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor
· This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within
the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the
issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.
· The Wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this
wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the Wishor.
· Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our
Saviour", or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead
or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this
greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and
images are hereby acknowledged.
The UK Tree Care mailing list
To unsubscribe send mailto:email@example.com
The UKTC is supported by The Arbor Centre